4yr - 5yr clinic HOT SHOTS
This is more of a fun non competitive learning league.
***Teams meet once a week on Saturday mornings @ 9:30am - 10:20am
***CLINIC is held at Carrington School
STARTS early JAN
There are no official games at this level
***DEPENDING ON AMOUNT OF KIDS REGISTERED CLINIC MAY BE
DIVIDED UP INTO MULTIPLE GROUPS AT DIFFERENT TIMES, DAYS, OR LOCATION
#6yr - 8yr Division
- This 6-8 div meets once during the week for a 1 hour long practice, TIMES TBD by coaches
- 6-8 div games are usually on Friday evening, but may be also played during the week
- Please reference the Guidelines associated with these divisions under the DOCUMENTS Tab under BASKETBALL
- Teams at this level are divided into A & B squads. A being your more advanced players.
- By dividing the teams into A & B squads in ensures that each child gets a fair amount of playing time and that each child gets an opportunity to touch the ball and hopefully score a basket as well.
- WE TRY to limit teams to 10 players max this way each child gets a fair amount of playing time
- Practices and Games are split up between BUNKER HILL SCHOOL and CARRINGTON MIDDLE SCHOOL
- Hoops are lowered for this div
- No standings kept at this level
- NO PLAYOFFS
- SCORE IS NOT KEPT
COST: $60 first player* $50 second player* $40 third player* (new prices for the 2022-2023 season)
#BASKETBALL is a winter program
Season does not start till December and goes until March.